- Candidate will be custodian of client relations and management for the assigned client(s) and ensure highest level of client servicing.
- Role will involve acquiring new clients and nurturing existing relationships.
- Achieving assigned AUM and revenue targets.
- Constantly updating clients on various market developments. Key requirements :
- Qualification: Post Graduates / Graduates with relevant experience. A degree in finance / MBA / CA will be an added advantage
- Must have had prior experience of sourcing and managing client relationships in areas such as Wealth products, Portfolio Management, etc.
- Familiarity and good understanding of investment products such as Mutual Funds, PMS, Bank & Corporate deposits, Government Securities, Corporate Bonds, Equities, Insurance and real estate etc.