Location: – Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon/ Noida/ Indore
· Planning, organizing, conducting, and managing various valuation engagements;
· Functionally managing a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the senior members in the team;
· Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables;
· Oversees multiple valuation and consulting engagements simultaneously;
· Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions;
· Works collaboratively with the engagement team and is a positive contributor to the firm’s culture; and
· Leads, trains, and mentors analysts and other associates within the team.
- Minimum one years of valuation and/or consulting experience
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills.
· MBA (Premier B-School), MS (Finance), CA and/or CFA (CFA Institute, USA)
· Certifications including ASA, CVA and/or ABV preferred