Job Location – Ahmedabad
- Conduct needs analysis for clients, research lender policies and serviceability assessments.
- Prepare funding positions, scenario comparisons and product proposals for review
- Oversee loan processing and check file quality prior to submission
- Liaise with lender and client throughout application process, including requesting and providing documents/info
- Assist with client queries and communicate with key stakeholders (lenders, agents, solicitors and accountants)
- Post-settlement services such as loan variations and scheduled reviews for client retention
- Assist with other areas of lending depending on your preference/experience
- Provide administrative support where required
- Preparing compliance and support documents to ensure all information required is correct and compliant.
- Assist the Mortgage Broker to ensure that all annual internal Mortgage related compliance documents are updated and submitted on time.
Key Skills Requirements
- Mortgage Broking / Loan Writing / Processing and administration experience
- A positive, team oriented, can-do attitude
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced computer skills & Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Experience with Mercury/Nexus CRM would be highly regarded, but not essential
- You pay great attention to detail in ensuring loans get approved, at the same time you don’t allow yourself to be caught up in non-critical details
- You pride yourself on being efficient, and are proactive in suggesting improvement to systems/processes for smoother operations
Job Timing – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday to Friday)