Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in business tax (1065) preparation & review
Position description: The person will be responsible for reviewing and tax filing of business tax return 1065.
• Review and file business tax returns i.e. Form 1065, 1120 and 1120S
• Research on various complex tax topics on case to case basis
• Keeping upto date with changes in major tax laws, both at IRS and state level
• Drafting replies for Tax Notices and compiling required documents, including calling state tax authorities as well as IRS
• Setting up systems and processes to expand tax department operations
• Sound knowledge of US tax software such as Lacerte, Ultra Tax, CCH Axcess,
• ProSystem, ProConnect etc.
• Well versed with Excel
• Should have handled a team in past experience
Working Hours: 9.5 hours (Monday – Friday)