• Responsible for working on multiple assignments throughout the year
• Preparation and self-review simple to complex US Income tax returns
• Experience on preparation of Tax Projections
• Core understanding of US Tax concepts
• Conducts self in a professional manner related to all client communications as well as interaction
in team communications and interactions; and
• Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by the Manager.
• 2-4 years of experience in processing US Individual & Business Tax returns with working
experience in 1-2 tax season on Individual & Business tax.
• Exposure and basic understanding of US Tax rules
• Strong desire to continuously learn
• Experience working in Tax software like UltraTax CS, Pro System FX, Turbo Tax, Go System RS.
Preferably Ultra Tax.
• Excellent quantitative, analytical skills and good in oral and Email communication.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, Master’s degree preferred; and
• CPA and/or CA certification obtained or in process.