5+ years (in financial planning, Management accounting and business partnership role)
Complete Job Description
- Financial forecasting & making predictions based on past and present data & support decision making with data and insight.
- MIS of Revenue Analysis (Weekly, Monthly & Annual).
- Project Financials – business case Evaluations, Acquisition opportunities.
- Debtors-cash flow management; hedging; intercompany reconciliations
- SOPs for New Verticals, New LOB & New Payments.
- Presentation decks as required by the Management.
- Payable management & banking including reviewing Bank Reconciliation.
- Working on automation of reports & processes.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Handling the entire spectrum of compliances related to VAT, Payroll, Corporate Tax, GST, TDS, Challan, PF and adhering to statutory compliance.
- Support the Finance Controller in formulating Budgeting and Fund Planning, MIS, Costing and handling all the activities relating to payable & receivables.
- Sound IT Skills, MS excel advanced skills and Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
Required Skill Set:
- Finalization & Consolidation of Accounts.
- Budgeting for companies across the group– multicurrency
- Liaising with Auditors.
- Forecasting, Cash Flow Statement, Fund Flow Statement.
- Finalization of Accounts and Audit Reports.
- Consolidation of accounts
- Constant review of Cost, Revenue, Assets and Liabilities.
- Review & streamline the current process of the business considering the risk assessment.
- Development of new methods & process improvements for higher productivity, identify gaps & loopholes in the system.
- Prior experience in UK Accounting is preferable.
- Liaising with UK Clients by mail and over phone for various accounting business.
Qualification: – : CA/ ACCA/MBA
Experience : 5 – 7 Years
Timing : 10:00 am – 07:15 pm