- Consultative Sales to Large/Mid-Size Corporate in Gujarat.
- Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Manage & build relationships with existing clients for upselling new products such as Mutual Funds, PMS, Bank & Corporate deposits, Government Securities, Corporate Bonds, Equities, Insurance and real estate etc.relevant to their needs & scouring new prospective relationships to boost company top line.
- Partner across the firm to utilize current relationships to deliver other Lines of Business.
- Deliver & contribute to WTW though leadership to existing clientele & prospects.
- Ensure timescales & deliverables are met in the sales process and ensure that post-sales servicing is as per WTW standards.
- 2+ years’ experience in corporate general insurance ,mutualfund ,PMS ,fix income etc…
- Candidate will accountable for new business opportunities and Retain allocated set of client relationships for P&C ahemdabad/gujrat region.
- Must have good knowledge of wealth products
- Must have good Communication skills & must be fluent in local language.
- Preferably a master’s/PG degree holder,
- Must have AMFI certified
CTC = Best in Industry + Incentives